The real teacher is not the one who constantly educates you, but the one who helps you become yourself.
The program of the international kindergarten "Smile" is aimed at the full comprehensive mental and creative development of children - starting with the younger groups and ending with the preparation for school.
From 3 to 7 years, there are significant changes in the nature and content of the child’s activities, in relations with others: adults and peers. Babies of this age have a pronounced need for communication.
Children are interested in and carried away by a variety of “experimenting” games with toys specially designed for this purpose, simple plot amateur games. In games with didactic materials, they learn to act in accordance with simple game rules, to obey the order of their execution when playing in pairs and in a subgroup.
Aims and objectives of the program
The goal of the program is to create conditions for the development of a child, opening up opportunities for his positive socialization, his personal development, development of initiative and creative abilities on the basis of cooperation with adults and peers and age-appropriate activities.
The goal in the part formed by the participants of educational relations is to create conditions for the development of a child of social and emotional intelligence, emotional responsiveness, the formation of positive attitudes towards various types of work and creativity, the formation of the foundations of safe behavior in everyday life, society, nature.
The objectives of the program are achieved through the following tasks:
- preservation and strengthening of the physical and mental health of children, as well as the formation of the value of a healthy lifestyle;
- the development of physical, intellectual, moral, aesthetic, creative abilities of children, their desire for self-development;
- support and development of children's initiative and independence in cognitive, communicative and creative activities;
- the variability of the use of educational material, allowing to develop creativity in accordance with the interests and inclinations of each child;
The program is based on the following principles:
1. Support the diversity of childhood. The modern world is characterized by increasing diversity and uncertainty, reflected in various aspects of human life and society. The diversity of social, personal, cultural, linguistic, ethnic features, religious and other communities, values and beliefs, opinions and ways of expressing them, lifestyles is especially pronounced in the conditions of the Russian Federation - a state with a huge territory, diverse natural conditions, uniting numerous cultures, peoples, ethnic groups. Increasing mobility in society, economy, education, culture requires people to be able to navigate in this world of diversity, the ability to maintain their identity and at the same time to interact flexibly, positively and constructively with other people, the ability to choose and respect the right to choose other values and beliefs. opinions and ways to express them.
2. Preservation of the uniqueness and intrinsic value of childhood as an important stage in the overall human development. The intrinsic value of childhood is an understanding of childhood as a period of life meaningful in and of itself, meaningful in what is happening to a child now, and not in the fact that this stage is a preparation for the next life. This principle implies a full-fledged living by a child at all stages of childhood (infant, early and pre-school childhood), enrichment (amplification) of child development.
3. Positive socialization of the child implies that the child’s mastery of cultural norms, means and methods of activity, cultural patterns of behavior and communication with other people, familiarization with the traditions of the family, society, state occur in the process of cooperation with adults and other children, aimed at creating prerequisites for the full activity of the child in a changing world.
4. Personal development and humanistic character of interaction between adults (parents (legal representatives), pedagogical and other employees of the Organization) and children. This type of interaction presupposes a basic value orientation on the dignity of each participant in the interaction, respect and unconditional acceptance of the child’s personality, benevolence, attention to the child, his condition, mood, needs, interests. Personal developmental interaction is an integral part of the social situation of a child’s development in an organization, a condition of its emotional well-being and full-fledged development.
5. The promotion and cooperation of children and adults, the recognition of the child as a full participant (subject) of educational relations. This principle implies the active participation of all subjects of educational relations - both children and adults - in the implementation of the program. Each participant has the opportunity to make their individual contribution to the course of the game, classes, project, discussion, in the planning of the educational process, can take the initiative. The principle of assistance involves the dialogical nature of communication between all participants in educational relations. Children are given the opportunity to express their views, their opinions, take a position and defend it, make decisions and take responsibility in accordance with their capabilities.
The most widely used approaches to the formation of
Programs can be called:
- Systems approach. Essence: relatively independent components are considered as a set of interrelated components: goals of education, subjects of the pedagogical process: teacher and pupil, educational content, methods, forms, means of the pedagogical process. The task of the educator: consideration of the relationship of components.
- Personality-oriented approach. Essence: Personality as a goal, subject, result and the main criterion of the effectiveness of the pedagogical process. The task of the educator: the creation of conditions for self-development of the makings and creative potential of the individual.
- Activity approach. Essence: activity is the basis, means and condition for the development of personality, it is a reasonable transformation of the model of the surrounding reality. The tasks of the educator: the choice and organization of the child’s activities from the perspective of the subject of knowledge of work and communication (the activity of the child himself).
- Individual approach. Essence: taking into account the individual characteristics of each child. The tasks of the educator: an individual approach is necessary for each child, both “difficult” and prosperous, because helps him to realize his individuality, learn to manage his behavior, emotions, adequately assess his own strengths and weaknesses.
- Axiological (value) approach provides for the organization of education on the basis of certain values, which, on the one hand, become the goal and the result of education, and on the other - its means.
- Competence approach. The main result of the educational activity is the formation of the foundations of competence as the constantly evolving ability of pupils to act independently in solving actual problems, i.e. be ready: to solve problems in the field of educational activities; explain the phenomena of reality, their essence, causes, orient themselves in the problems of modern life; solve problems associated with the implementation of certain social roles.
- Cultural approach - the methodological basis of the process of education, providing for support in training and education on the national traditions of the people, their culture, national and ethnic characteristics.
Schedule of classes included in
Smile kindergarten program.
- Wonder Checkers
- Rhythmic gymnastics
Outdoor games. Football, dancing, outdoor games.
Graphic activity. Drawing, Sculpting, Applik.
Musical education. Rhythmic exercises, listening to music, singing,
musical and educational games
Cultural and leisure activities. Musical and literary concerts, calendar and thematic holidays, birthdays, field trips.
Language classes. English, Russian, Chinese.